The Quays Pub
- Best Irish bar. Ever.
- It's not posted anywhere but if you're nice to the barmaid your 3rd drink is free. That's 3 pints of Guinness for about 9 bucks.
- Buy backs probably more often than they should! Much appreciated though!
- Best Irish bar in the whole fuckin world! Best place in Astoria!
- Third beer is free!! Jukebox!
- Great selection of rums and vodkas here, coupled with super friendly bartenders, occasional live music and $3-4 dollar well drinks with EVERY 3rd ONE FREE. This pub is great! No food, get delivery!
- The best place in queens it's our 2nd home ;-) car bombs are delicious
- Best pub in the world! Great staff great drinks!!! Great craic!!!!
- Definitely authentic and a great place to have a beer. As rumor has it, third Guiness was on the house
- This is the best neighborhood bar/ Irish pub in all of New York. End of story.
- This is one of our local haunts (right around the block). Might be our favorite bar ever. Lighting is dim, jukebox is solid. Buy two drinks - usually end up getting the next on the house.
- A relaxed bar which means leave your drama at the door.. p.s. be respectful to the regulars.
- Play some darts in the book shelf and enjoy a series of "Buy Backs."
- Great atmosphere, Great bartenders. Dee's the best.
- It's the "keys"
- I love this bar. Great locals, good service and live music, what more could you need! My go-to in Astoria.
- Low key fun time. I've been told that this is the "underbelly" of Astoria.
- Every third drink is free and bar owner, Barry, is the man!! It's like Astoria's very own "Cheers"!
- Try the bartenders they are amazing!!!!!
- Buy two drinks get one free... Always! All the time!