Galway, Co Galway
+353 91 568 347
- My fav Galway bar. Had awesome live music each time I've been. The bartenders are great. Be sure to check this place out!
- Amazing Oysters... :)
- Take a walk through the entire bar. It seems small at first, but there are a lot of nooks and crannies. Pick out a perch and enjoy the craic.
- Beautiful Pub. We don t need to go to the bar to have beer, the waiter come to us.
- Good food and service, but food is way too expensive for the portion size.
- Great food! Great service! Unique style of architecture! Love it! A must see!
- Great bar with wifi, beautiful decor, and a great hidden 'wing' behind beautiful arches above the live music area to the left!
- Quay is pronounced like 'key'
- Late night beers and live music and maybe a spot of jigging
- Good live music
- Catch one of the bands!
- the soups are amazing. the main dishes are also ok, however I think they are not quite my taste. I tried several ones as everyone of us got something different but I didnt get blown away..
- There's so much to explore in this pub!
- Really big and has lots of cool decor. Easy to watch sport and get drunk
- Its bigger on the inside. Great craic in here live music and beer what more can you ask for?
- O cordeiro uma delcia! Os pratos so fartos, servem at duas pessoas.
- Popular bar at Quay St. Excellent food.
- Tolle Atmosphre... Gute Livemusik
- Nos surpreendeu, fomos numa tera noite e estava lotado, com uma banda maravilhosa tocando!
- Atlantic Salmon!