Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Get your nachos with chips on the side to keep them from getting soggy
- Downtown at noon is crazy to eat here, try going a little before noon
- The breakfast burritos are deliciousssss!
- grab a leo weekly and some guac, done.
- So yummy! Eat here!
- Egg and potato breakfast burrito. Yes please.
- Get a seat in front of the window for people watching!!!
- Mango salad is back!!!!!!!!!
- Yea yea yea qudoba
- Already looooong line at 11:50:(. I have better luck here around 1 or after.
- Love that this location doesn't close on Thursday-Saturday night! Closes at 10 the rest of the week. Great place to people watch and so much fun to sit outside when the weather is nice!!!
- Join their mailing list or follow their twitter account (@qdobalouisville) to win free food!
- I really like the new menu of inclusive pricing instead of w and diming you.
- Their food is far and away better than any other Qdoba in the city.
- The tortilla soup is vegan!
- Naked queso burrito
- Try the naked burrito in a taco salad bowl!
- If you go between 11-11:30, no long wait!
- Be careful..this lady just made the world's smallest chicken queso burrito!!
- Dear qdoba. Please opem sooner. -love, any convention downtown.