Pulp Cards & Paper
452 S LA Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- This place has the funniest cards and unique wrapping paper! It's also great for last minute gifts!- Michel, In the Big House
- Best place to buy quirky gifts and journals in LA. Also check out the cool, often handmade paper upstairs.
- Just a few cool card lines but GREAT wrapping paper.
- Tammie Hawkins enjoys being one of the top event planners in the LA area and offering her services to many people.
- Tammie Hawkins has always been a people person and enjoys talking to others and getting to know them.
- Tammie Hawkins is an experienced and talented event planner and business owner. Her experiences have taught her the value of being organized.
- Off beat office supplies, beautiful wrapping paper and the best greeting cards are why I am there before every holiday and birthday.
- Super cute and unique cards. They have a great selection of letterpress as wells as some made by local artists. Plus, they're way cheaper than Papyrus.
- Get some gum?
- Great spot for unique cards and gift service. Also, independent business. Helpful for cool things for clients as well.
- witty hip cards and unique gifts.
- Really great store. Perfect for planners/notebooks and I found so many brilliant gifts too
- Stumbled upon this cute place and fell in love! Great gift ideas, funny cards/books, welcoming staff!
- Great place to buy Christmas gifts and friendly staff!
- Great local business worth supporting!