- Thee Special is the best!
- The grouper salad sandwich and steamed shrimp are best paired with an icy beer. Drinks are served on the honor system and recorded on an index card.
- We have been going every summer for what feels like an eternity. While I love seafood, I think they have one of the best cheeseburgers around!
- Crab cakes are delish:-)
- Great view of the ocean and great food!
- Awesome atmosphere and great seafood!
- Get the grilled Tuna sandwich. Salad is big enough for two. Be sure to check out the Old American Fish Co. fir a drink. Wow!
- Order the dip that goes with the conch fritters with your Crabcake Sammy instead of the tartar sauce!! Much more flavor!!
- You can't go wrong with anything on their menu! But the crab cake sandwich and conch fritters are the best, IMO. Awesome relaxing atmosphere.
- Very friendly!
- Coldest red stripe in southport
- Shrimp and Crab Cakes are fabulous, and of course the view:)
- The best family place in Southport! Great food and great memories.
- $15 to peel your own shrimp
- Great crab cake sandwich. Excellent potato salad. Good fries, too. Inexpensive and a great view!
- "Thee Special" is fabulous! Cucumber salad is delish!
- watch out for the pinapple shots, they'll sneak up on you!
- Always do the shrimp!!
- Tuna sandwich is the best! Cheap too!!
- Skip this place. Shrimp was tough. Crab cakes were awful.