Prince Charles Cinema
- Visit one of the sing-a-long-a showings!
- A Lifetime Membership costs 50 and then you can watch films for as little as 1.50. We've seen loads of band documentaries in here but we do miss the plush loveseats :(
- Incredibly comfortable seats :o)
- Pretty much my favourite place in London. Amazing film selection, great value & just a fantastic place to get away from it all.
- Get a membership. It's super-cheap.
- great cinema, great atmosphere, , a great mixture of old films in the original format. ben a member for a while. love the Prince Charles. the all nighters are great fun
- A lovely cinema, the downstairs cinema is excellent. Felt like the screen could be bigger though...
- Comfy seats, great friendly atmosphere every time. I've seen Grease, the spice girls movie and Frozen.
- Wonderful independent show bf classics from through the ages. Look out for the movie marathons!
- Gorgeous old cinema with a lovely feel to it. Creates a great atmosphere for their special screenings
- Love this cinema! They're giving away posters!!!!
- It is one of the cheapest cinema in whole London. By paying 10 annually or 50 for lifetime membership you become a member and watch movies for 4 and 6.
- Fantastic Indie cinema with loads of excellent theme nights. Way more fun then the standard Leicester Square cinemas!
- A real "old school" cinema experience. If you love cinema, you'll want to go to the Prince Charles Cinema.
- Be nice, everyone here is lovely!
- It's my favorite cinema in London!
- Super cheerful staff, extremely comfortable seats, and an eclectic selection of films! If I lived here, I'd clearly buy the membership.
- Become a member-it's totally worth it!
- Amazing venue - super air conditioned today (high 20's & beer sweats made this a haven in London!) & super comfortable seats. Also, when available, take advantage of the bacon rolls! 10/10 venue.
- Best cinema in London!!