Park, Beach, Playground
1600 Coast Blvd (at 15th St)
Del Mar, CA 92014
- Free summer concerts are a blast :)
- Can see beautiful sunsets here and people walking their dogs.
- Cute little park near the beach.
- The English garden-style setting gives you quiet spots to enjoy the surf and sunsets, including a trellis-covered veranda.
- One of our favorite places in Del Mar! -Del Mar Agents
- Scan for dolphins. They're out there!
- Meter maids hover, keep track of your time.
- Rob Brown runs everything!!
- Nice view,clean park
- Nice beach to surf or boogie board
- Ver beautiful ! Bring a jacket if its Cloudy !
- Sunny days
- Great place to get married! You will need a permit for 25 or more people.
- Bring a cooler, pickup a pizza or grilled chicken and watch the sunset over the pacific. Don't forget a beach chair and bottle opener! Free summer concerts.
- Scramble up a windswept pine.
- High tide this morning but the sand feels great between your toes
- Arrive at off-peak hours to snag free street parking!
- Beautiful scenery to take professional photos