3400 15th Ave S (btwn E. 35th St. & Powderhorn Ter.)
Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Great running trail around lake and fields...about a mile once around
- Check out their free Bollywood, Zumba, and Yoga classes!
- This park has something to offer every season: an ice rink in winter, may day parade views in spring, 4th of July celebration, & walking paths to admire the changing leaves of fall trees from.
- This is one of the best parks in Minneapolis. Gorgeous trees!
- City Pages Best Sledding - 2013
- May Day Parade the first Sunday of the month of May!
- Sledding in winter, fairs in the summer. Its great here!
- If you're here for MayDay be sure to check in to the MayDay Parade & Festival!
- Watch out for the rapists and muggers waiting to ruin your day!
- Best darn sledding for a small park and great for snow shoeing.
- Happy May Day!
- This jewel of the Powderhorn neighborhood is wonderful for long walks and other activities, its quite and friendly. Its beautiful in all four seasons. Please dont feed the ducks though.
- Catch the Powderhorn Sled Art Rally once a year
- They have ice rinks in the winter, suitable for skating or broom ball.
- Don't miss the May Day celebration!
- Great Fitness Classes :)
- Winter fun with artsledrally!
- Great place to run hill sprints just make sure and bring a friend...
- See the May Day Parade!!
- Be sure to stop by for the annual May Day Parade! Tons of fun :)