Pose Ultra Lounge
Lounge, Nightclub, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
201 Waterfront St (Gaylord National Resort)
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- This place is amazing !!!
- The "Ratchet" ass door lady out front had the audacity to try and belittle my people and we were all professional. She says am I speaking ebonics? If she dont get her 2 dollar hot comb ass outta here.
- Pose is not a spot as defined by the word "club"!" ... It is an Ultra lavish Lounge open only to Gaylord Hotel Guests or by special VIP invitation only! I'm a VIP & the DJ is my buddy! :-)
- While its a nice looking club it was dead and the hotel was over booked, might have been 20 people in it. Ultra lounges lose their appeal when they attract no one.
- VERY, nice lounge IF you can make it in..
- Ive been because a friend was a guest .. It has a nice atmosphere but DEAD. I think it is because you have to be a guest. They would be packed if they invited the locals..
- Awesome place, great DJ and strong drinks.
- Come here at night for a beautiful view of the ferris wheel and the national harbour from their balcony.
- Great bar for hotel guests. Was packed on Saturday night. Fun dance music, great view.
- There was only 10 people in there at 1am on a Saturday night, WTH?? They must not advertise to the guests that there's a club, such a waste, the music/atmosphere was great.
- Decent music, nice decor, drinks are terrible. And by the way, it says, slacks are required. Bullshit. I saw jeans, baggy jeans, shorts, sports wear, t-shirts, du-rags, baseball caps etc...
- Panoramic views from the top and a nice little outdoor deck. Good spot within the center.
- 8$ for a bud light.. No joke
- Nice lounge, great view of Wilson Bridge and DC area. Served a real (i.e. not vodka) martini and it was pretty good. Check it out!
- Crap beer and booze selection... but nice views of the river.
- Excelente vista, pero hay que llegar despus de las 11pm
- Nice view of WDC from here. Don't plan on drinking anything for under $15.