Porta Di Roma
- ! , !))))
- don't eat here, it sucks.
- This place sucks
- Even when it's not busy they ignore you, no one greets you! Gave them 3 minutes, then got up and left, passed 2 servers and no one said anything!! Worst customer service I have had!!
- Service on a Sunday is awful
- My favorite is Penne alla vodka! (special order)
- Food is ok and the service sucks. I don't see a need to visit here again.
- The fettucini Alfredo is amazing.
- And the get an "F" - bar reopened after private party - no one bothered to tell the people sitting ourside waiting for a table - way to go
- The pizza I got was delicious... the one with chicken and veggies.
- Rather underwhelming
- Dont drink here. Ordered a Jameson on the rocks and I got well whiskey.
- Chicken fettucini alfredo...delicious! First time eating here, I would come back for sure.
- La ensalada cesar es deliciosaaaa
- Best pizza I've had in mouths
- Pizza is pretty good
- The lasagna is very very good and the server was very nice but the atmosphere leaves something to be desired. It's a shame as it has all the making of a great restaurant.
- Think Italian fast food, and pizza and its inside-out cousin calzone come to mind.
- Horrible!! Bartender was rude, no to go orders by phone so I had to sit & wait for it, told 2 people to leave bc someone else would want their business more than her, roach crawled across my napkin.
- Non-existent service at lunch