Pop's Bar is a dive bar offering one of the best Bloody Mary's around (with bacon). It's an eclectic group of people - from hipsters to bros to punks - you'll fit in no matter what.
Bar, Dive Bar
2800 24th St (at York St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- They had us at "$2 tall boys of Budweiser", but when we found out that we get a plate of bacon with our Bud on Mondays and that pitchers of PBR are only $6, the deal was sealed.
- FREE BACON MONDAY and 5$ PITCHER OF PABST TUESDAY
- They took the air hockey away, so no reason to come to this bar anymore.
- If Brady is djing and he doesn't play a murder city devils, D4, or propaghandi song you get a free drink.
- Make sure you have the door guy stamp you!!!
- Come on a Thursday night to hear DJs from BFFdotFM play tunes live.
- Try the house red.
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2012 Winner Editorial Pick Best Display of Hipsters on TricyclesSure, it only happens once a year, but Pops deserves an award for coming up with this idea...
- Go to Pop's Monday night & ask Tuffy for some FREE BACON!
- Check out the live DJs from BFF.fm on Thursdays!
- Bloody mary!
- Might be hard to find from the street. Make sure you're within 5 blocks in any direction and look for a large, cancer-neon sign that days POPS.
- This is my favorite place to take a shit in San Francisco!
- get the bartender to light the bar on fire during a van halen song
- FREE BACON MONDAY
- It was a great dive before they remodeled. Pretty basic crowd and music now. Too bad
- One time i saw a dog sitting at the bar and I realized, dreams do come true.
- Karaoke with the best KJ in town every third Friday!
- Motown on Mondays has a second location here in case Madrone is too far or too crowded for you. Pop's is super chill and has a wide selection of beer. They're here every Monday!
- Jay is the best bartender!