$ $ $ $
- Generals Wings are amazing! Also try the eggs Benedict for brunch nom nom
- Perfect portions. Try the salmon. Great vibe!
- Back again !
- Watermelon and goat cheese is refreshing
- Shrimp and Grits is over the top
- Shrimp and grits is wonderful.
- Don't get mussels-poorly prepared. They are bottomless for a reason
- Vegan Menu
- Angelo Sosa
- Don't miss the shrimp and grits! Also lives the duck fish and the fries are to die for!
- Gorgeous patio
- The duck was amazing. Loved the salmon as well. Mmmmm
- Try the quinoa bowl and add grilled salmon. Delicious and healthy!
- The vegan small plates were very good. We are planning on returning soon.
- And the poppy fries w/ kim chi cheese sauce.. No evidence of flavor of kim chi in the sauce one w/ a normal palatte could detect. Atleast the fries were lightly salty. Right, right?
- Really? The "poppy den" basket is not of their own baked goods, but an outside vendor provider? Lame! Microwave-heated bread.. Softens inside, hardens layer outside. $12
- Awesome Poppy Burger!
- Shrimp and grits! Really good'
- Delicious, small portions.