Popei's Clam Bar & Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
- Come after 10 for the late night menu!
- Seafood bisque is reallyyyy good!
- Highly recommend the Thai Calamari and baked clams for appetizer or the seafood bisque which is so tasty! Any entree you get is gonna be amazing but def try the linguine with white clam sauce!
- Tuesday's all you can eat crablegs and shrimp!!!
- The late night specials are on Friday and Saturday starting at 10:00.
- The Popei Power is downright delicious. Don't forget to dip the bread in the sauce it comes in. Yummy.
- The freshest seafood. You really can't go wrong with the menu.
- It's "BONANZA" Wednesday here at Popeis! Have your choice of all you can eat snow crab legs, shrimp, clam strips OR ribs. And yes it really is "all you can eat" !!!
- Thursday night now featuring all you can eat whole Maine lobsters. Soup or salad starter. Pasta or potato too. How many of those tasty reds can you put away? ? ?
- Seafood MADness (in a good way!!!) ;p
- Strongly suggest you make reservations or you'll be standing and waiting (like I am now!!!!....Aaargghh!!!)
- Late night menu lured us in!
- Definitely come after 10pm for the late night menu! Soo worth it!
- One of my fav restaurants of all times. White cloud is the bomb. You cant go wrong with anything you order. They have great specials & all you can eat nights. Just word to the wise, make reservations
- Make a reservation! Otherwise, no matter where you stand, you will be in the way.
- Check their menu and their Nightly Feast all you can eat specials. Their website only says Deer Park and Coram locations, but this applies to the Bethpage restaurant too.
- EVERYTHING IS DELISH!!!
- The crab legs all you can eat on some days
- Everything is delicious here!!
- Food was and service was excellent