Dive Bar, Bar
4717 California Ave SW (at SW Alaska St.)
Seattle, WA 98116
- Play pull tabs until you're broke, or you win and buy everyone in the place a beer!
- The poggie is a great place to see up and coming bands. It's also a great place to take a poop.
- Wow...I would imagine if you are the type who would look this place up on 4square, this isn't your type of bar.
- Don't talk to Jerry or ask for whiskey or come here ever.
- The Rainier flows on tap, and is $3.50 a glass. How can you resist that?
- Definitely a Dive Bar. Fun hole in the wall stop. Get some Space Dust and throw some darts.
- A nice dive bar in the heart of West Seattle. Pulltabs, good beer selection. The bartender tried to make out with me, so you know the staff is nice. Check it out!
- Have the Manny's
- Drink servers Jim bo & Danielle are awesome. .
- Don't spill beer on the pool table
- Chill location with a ton of pull tab options.