Park, Other Outdoors
- Navigate through hoards of Russians playing chess and cards, then past homeless trannys and you will find a nice green space for dogs or to park yourself on a blanket
- I love LA for all the great public tennis courts. Clean, good wind screens and eclectic crowd. It is well worth the trip for the tennis enthusiast.
- Martial Arts Practice on Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays @ basketball half court!
- Don't miss the last 2 free music performances from the "2011 Summer Sounds" series in W. Hwd's Plummer Park. Today 8/7 at 4 PM is The Great American Swing Band. Series wraps 8/21.
- Yoga @10:30am! Aum sweet aum...
- NA MEETINGS
- Allot of tennis courts and a farmer's market in Monday mornings.
- PokmonGO Voltorb nest I guess it used to be a Hitmonlee. 7 Pokstops and 1 Gym
- Nice place for the rest!!!
- Small park, near school, a lot of people there. Children plays there.
- The park is now also accessible via the 704 (rapid) bus. E/B stop at Vista, W/B stop at Gardner.
- 3 hours free parking in south lot.
- Bring small car here, parking cooper mini.
- At @transunionla #Transgender Day of Remembrance #TDOR event
- At @transunionla #Trangender Day of Remembrance #TDOR event
- Please vote on March 8, 2011. Mine is the first name on your ballot!
- Yoga everyday@ 10:30am!
- At Hoops University, your tots and tweens will learn the fundamentals of basketball, sportsmanship, camaraderie, and organization.