Pleasanton Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Make sure to come back for First Wednesday street party, first Wednesday of the month (spring & summer)
- The most fun karaoke in town
- Tons of selection. Check out the bamboo plants and the dogs for adoption in the park next to the end!
- Best Farmers market around.
- Great outdoor farmers market to find reasonably price fresh produce!
- A great place to stroll and pick up fruit, vegetables, fish and more. Be sure to tip the local musicians!
- First hour- get your pick of everything. During the last hour - watch the prices drop.
- Lots of berries available during the summer. Often, half-flats of strawberries are as cheap as $8! However, beware that some other things may be much more expensive than non-farmers market.
- Last week for brussel sprouts!
- Great selection of the freshest fruits and veggies anywhere.
- Wonderful year-round farmer's market, but parking on Main St. can get nightmarish. Avoid the headache by parking on 1st St. instead!
- Lunch at Roti Roli
- Try the scones at Edith's Bakery....yummy!
- Come see me for gourmet vegan dips and fresh falafelsLots of samples!!!!
- Try the cheese sticks from the feel good bakery. Sourdough asiago. Yum
- Try the currant bread from Feel Good Bakery. Delicious when sliced and lightly toasted
- Best around