Plaza LIVE Orlando
Rock Club, Wine Bar, Music Venue
- Who wants to pay exorbitant prices for nosebleed seats at the Amway Center when you can enjoy an intimate evening with talented musicians at a reasonable price here? It's Orlando best kept secret.
- If it is a seated show, buy the cheapest tickets available. You can go anywhere you need to. Very nice nostalgic venue with plenty of bathrooms and bars. No pat down on the way in. - SW
- Very nice, intimate venue. Sign up for their newsletter to get tickets way in advance, and you can get the best seats. Really good selection of beersmuch better than most bars/venues.
- LOVE THIS VENUE PERFECT PLACE TO CHILL!!!
- Parking is truly FREE -a rarity in Orlando
- Security here sucks! Be careful and know your rights.
- Tip the bartenders well, they work hard! Lol.
- I've seen several concerts at the Plaza Live! Perfect intimate setting and not a bad seat in the house. I last attended Puddles Pity Party and enjoyed it very much. It was sold out!
- Love the size, always a great crowd, lots of different music.
- Make sure you get to each show like an hour or two before the show begins if it's General Admission tickets
- Good venue, the floor is slanted upward in the back so everyone can see. Full bar but a little pricey. Within walking distance of the milk district for pre/after-show drinking or eats.
- Scott Bradlee postmodern jukebox was awesome. Sat in the balcony, since we wanted seats and not floor
- Wow Jim Breuer was awesome! Great time!
- Al DiMeola!!!!
- Probably be the last time at this venue. Poor seats and show started 30 minutes late
- Love that they offer reserved seating as well as floor standing tickets. Didn't feel rushed whatsoever knowing I had a seat waiting for me. It made the concert way more enjoyable!
- Great venue
- This is one of Orlando's best intimate venues. I've seen many great shows here over the years. Not everyone wants to see huge arena shows, you know?
- Lots of women here....my God
- Tip your bartenders! They work extra hard :)