Music Venue, Concert Hall
- Great venue, right in the heart of everything, Times Square style! Standing area in front, seats in the back. Stellar sound. Hey ladies, bathrooms are CLEAN and plentiful!
- A great spot for live music in NYC, and the first stop of 2012 CMT On Tour (10/10/2012), headlined by Jake Owen, with special guests Love and Theft and Florida Georgia Line. Let loose and sing along!
- It's going to be a good night
- If you put an upscale movie theatre and a concert venue together you'd have this place. Overall good venue. Pit in the front, seating in the back.
- Busta Rhymes, Rita Ora, Theophilus London opening up Advertising Week on 10/1 - presented by Loud Digital Network & Incite
- Can be a little tough to find, but look for the curved jumbotron by the MTV building. Great place for corporate events, with comfortable seating. Arrive early & hang out downstairs at the bar.
- Great venue in Times Square. Security is real tough at entrance and while in side. Smoking area provided. Many bars, snack, coat check. Even at sold out show, plenty of room. Highly recommend.
- Try the Braised Pork Bao Buns
- Where's the donkey show
- Security guys are pretty rude. The guy ripped my tickets right out of my hand as I was taking them out of the envelope -- and I was moving pretty fast so there was really no need for that.
- This is a duplicate entry, please remove!
- Alway get early entry tickets its a standing theatre with rear seats
- Missing something.
- Has a terrible policy for artists to meet fans. They won't allow bands to be at their merch tables. A singer wasnt even allowed in the lobby let alone allowed to take pics or sign.
- Fantastica location, ottimi coktails!
- Don't buy HDMI cables here. They soak it in vodka first.
- Every time I come here it amazes me how poorly managed it is. Half of the staff on power trips. One of my least favorite show venues.
- FACT: During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks.
- Great metal venue... Good sound and a great layout.
- The place looks GREAT but the acoustics are terrible.