Gym / Fitness
12:00am - 10:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
- Who takes the elevator at the gym? Seriously.
- I lift things up and I put them down!!! :-)
- Dress properly when working out. You never want to be limited by external factors that are in your control. Proper sneakers, pants, shorts, shirts that allow for your muscles to flex - Craig Capurso
- Another Queens planet fitness is needed, let's say in Queens Bvld to replace Ballys!!!
- Ladies do not wear makeup when you work out it will clog your pores, especially coverup. Looking cute at the gym = breakouts later.
- Better on Fridays and on the weekend. Not as crowded.
- seems like the whole borough of Queens goes to this one, they need another branch in Queens
- Among the better, cheaper gyms in Queens, which is why this location tends to have a ton of people at it. Still TOTALLY worth the low price.
- Love the new cardio machines!
- Clean everything before and after you use it...
- Get there before 6pm or be prepared to scout for a treadmill. Hate the crowd... But just do your workout and pay no mind. For $10 a month... Suck it up.
- Try to go there when it's off peak, especially if u want to lift, peak varies from lunch time or from 4-11pm, best luck is cardio during peak hours
- Filthy, broken machines; theft-prone, disgusting bathrooms; and terrible staff.
- More funding the better. Go during offpeak. Its great in the mornings
- Bench press, squats and deadlifts are the three major muscle-building exercises
- Pros: open 24.7 mon-thur, cheapcons: avoid during the busy hours, musty heavy air upstairs, needs to expand asap
- 3 C's: Convenient, Cheap and Clean
- Cheap Membership...
- Go early in the morning because even at 10 am on a weekday, there are enough people taking breaks on their cell phone while using the machine (especially the chest fly) you want to make it annoying.
- Glad this is a everybody type gym and not a lot of jocks throwing weights just everyday ordinary people from adults to family and other times teens, No pressure, No rush, No Judgements,