American, Burgers, Bar
- Come on down for the Tuesday Happy Hour with 50 oysters!
- Waayyy overpriced. Yowza!
- The urinals are serious. Respect.
- The urinals are enormous. They're, like, the size of a vending machine.
- $1 oysters from 4-7 and 10-close M-F
- Fantastic selection of oysters. Really knowledgable staff. Sit at the bar.
- Passionfruit martini. YUM.
- Heard a Gregorian choir sing when I bit into their slider. Ended up eating 4 of them @ a networking event. They kept running out, lol. Some kinda special farm raised Montana beef. Truly amazing.
- Food is terrible and overpriced! Really bad! Oh well
- Everything is really bland & overpriced. Tots & fish & chips are the way to go if you really have to eat here.
- The chicken paillard is a must. Ask for Emily or Claire when you arrive and they will treat you like a VIP.
- Food is bland and way over priced, just go to old ebbits instead.
- If you like spicy drinks, definitely ask for the Spicy Jules
- I dare you to find a better Reuben sandwich in DC.
- Very over priced!
- Non-steak artistry includes red Angus beef burgers like "The Cadillac" with smoked country bacon & American cheese.
- Really nice place, great food, staff was friendly and attentive. I would go back.
- Amazing hamburgers.
- The dining room downstairs is where the special lunch meetings happen.
- All for Israel. .. and members have special privileges... like a speak easy!