1336 Pearl St (btwn 13th & 14th St.)
Boulder, CO 80302
- JUST TALK LOUDLY ABOUT BRIAN ATWOOD! GREAT CONVERSATION STARTER!
- Watch out for teenage date night. I got tripped up on all the awkward boners.
- BRIAN ATWOOD.
- best after the bars!!
- Good post-scotch food
- Get the Angry Pineapple with jalapeos, it's spicy and delicious!!
- Try their pesto pizza. Very good!
- best pizza on the Pearl Street Mall!!
- Really wanted to like it, and while it was friendly, fast and cheap, the white tasted pretty bland. Good budget option in a pinch
- Garlic cheese bread and pepperoni pizza both delicious. Very good red sauce.
- Run of the mill pizza but executed very well. Nothing to rave about; nevertheless it will make you happy you chose it!
- Don't know how pricing compares to other pizza places in the area, but for $3 I got a slice of tonight's specialty pizza (onions, green peppers, sausage, and parm/cheddar cheese) and it was divine.
- Awesome pizza. By far.
- The pizza guys are sarcastic, ala Chicago dog joints. Make sure you give them shit!
- Generous size slices and they fill cannolis to order
- These guys are dicks!! Don't go here, spend your money and your energy elsewhere!!
- Get the combinazione!
- Veggie slice was dee-lish!!
- Ask for what's freshly out the oven and get that, unheated. Reheated is too crispy sometimes.
- Angry Hawaiian... so good I thought the Metahoonies were gonna come get me