- Ask about the $3 Falafel Pita.
- Incredibly friendly service!
- Their fish tacos are my go-to last minute meal.
- Great panini's and rice bowls
- Nice Chicken Caesar Pita. Slow service.
- The food here is good and healthy, I'm enjoying it.
- Delicious food. Dirty bathroom. Yuck
- Walked in with no line and ordered a pita 25 minutes ago. Still waiting.
- Takes a LONG time to get your food. It's great food but don't come here if you don't have time to wait.
- The one place in NYC you can go to escape from coffee or tea on a chilly winter day. Good soup-n-salad, though.
- Good food for the price. Staff is friendly but they got my order wrong. Not sure how chicken gyro sounds like falafel but if that's how you hear those words..well
- Not worth the price!
- Really yummy falafel pita sandwich. Cheap!
- Staff is not very nice,. And very slow.
- Grab some pita and dip to go. Probably the best bobaganoush you will ever have.
- Slow service. Lettuce in my pita was brown
- Healthy, quick service and nice team.
- Get the platter!!!
- Service is lousy and cranky! Made you feel like it was a chore to serve you!
- Salad and fries with the lunch special are terribly bad and the size is tiny