- The carpaccio was out of this world good. So was everything else for that matter!!
- Great everything
- Excellent cooking and presentation as well as outstanding service. Lobster tango mango a treat
- Off the beaten path (Duval), but worth the extra "walk". Food & service are impeccable!
- ; grouper - . ( ) !
- The best !! You will not be disappointed !!!
- Zach is a swell waiter. Homemade ice cream was spectacular. Hogfish special was super fresh. Carpaccio was probably the highlight of the meal.
- Make a reservation. Apparently kitchen can't handle more than 5 tables at a time
- The truffle crusted grouper in a buerro rouge sauce was a special, but if they are serving anything close, you will be in heaven.
- The duck fois gras is a must! Escargot is also very unique served in a baked puff pastry with a cream sauce.
- This place has closed