$ $ $
- We urge you to seize the day and have a brunch date at the Music Centers Pinot Grill, which resides right next to the stunning Peace on Earth fountain.
- Plain water runs 3.75... Well Vodka Martini was 11 on my visit. I'd shop around before settling on this place.
- Horrible service. Food arrived before our wine. Flatbread tasted like cardboard
- I've been really disappointed with the service here my last few visits. They never seem to have enough servers to deal with the Friday theater crowds and the food is frequently not cooked as ordered.
- The misto salad is AMAZING.
- Menu has gone down hill. Way too expensive for mediocre food. Cocktails are $14.
- freshest spinach salad with pine nuts and goat cheese! superb before the opera
- There are worse places to sit outside and have a drink on a warm night.