- Sit at the counter and watch the cooks hustle. Really impressive show.
- Best hangover cure ever: steak and eggs
- Breakfast is great!!!
- The Poached eggs are a must here!
- I misjudged this place. I thought it would be a tourist trap due to it's location, with bad food. It's not, It's awesome. I'm a local and eat here regularly. Super Nachos and Fried Chicken.. my faves!
- Excellent zucchini sticks love the batter. Don't know what it is made with but looooovvvvve it. The food had great flavor and good personal service friendly and quaint. Love the crown moldings.
- They say "we serve the best breakfast of san francisco". I don't know if it is real (In sf for a couple of days no time for comparison) but a stop at this diner could represent a good experience.
- The best diner in the area according to the local I spoke to. The portions are large and the reuben and club sandwiches are great.
- The best shredded hash browns in the area.
- Absolutely fantastic!!!Eggs, pancakes, omeletes you name it!!Very fast service, polite staff!!A must!!
- 24 hours service. Very fast and abundant meal. A very good option to eat near Union Square
- Keep walking on by the food is good but having eaten here many timed the staff are SO RUDE
- Scrambled eggs with chorizo, tomato, jalapeno is the best thing to ever happen to breakfast.
- Great little greasy spoon diner. This place stays open 24 hrs!
- The hotlink breakfast was delicious. The nachos are a culinary revelation after a night of drinking.
- Pretty good dinner for grub anytime of the day. Good breakfast.
- Try the Reuben.
- Are all the previous commenters drunk or something...horrible bland food....slow service and horrible bathrooms. Never.again.
- Mediterranean Plate is not that great. Chicken is WAY overcookedand has little/no flavor.
- Met Matt Cain of the San Francisco Giants here after he pitched a game at the Coliseum. No biggie....(: