Pine Tree Cafe
2900 Southern Blvd
Bronx, NY 10458
- Go here for the soups, hand made pizzas, and plump sandwiches. Honestly, the salad station is tops. Visit 30 minutes after opening or before closing for less wait. Some staff drag their feet. Lemonade
- Surprisingly solid pizzas, sandwiches and salads.
- The wood-fires pizzas are great! But stay away from the coffee and hot chocolate.
- General Tsao's chicken burger! Starr's menu shines. Fresh buffalo mozzarella pizza--predictable but tasty. Creamy cheesecake. Kid approved offerings! Beer and wine help exhausted 'rents take edge off.
- This place is a joke...crappy food that you pay more than you would at an airport...unbelievable how things can go wrong when there's no competition. Make sure you've eaten before hitting the garden
- The garden a trip worth seeing visit the hidden forests. The food is great and the tap beer is awesome. The staff is welcoming and the outside music is cool when offered . Check out their dusk hours .
- Great oven pizza at a great price . Individual pizza big enough for 2. Delicious
- Great salad station!
- Nice place to sit and work.
- In the dining area Dont sit under the lines that power the lights. Birds sit there and can poop into your tray! Ask me how I know...