- Umbrella Rentals from 9 to 5 for $20 bucks. Keep your ticket in case it rains - you can come back. Drink if you want, just don't get caught. Cop fines for alcohol are $180. White Sands. Calm. Enjoy!!
- As a tourist, I loved the beach! A little bit crowded, but really nice! We saw dolphins near the pier! lovely place to come back!
- It's a beautifull place to see the sunset!
- Get the Cabana & chairs ! Price based on season and when you get there.
- Are you kidding me....saw a guy jump from the railing today!
- this is for a day at the beach.
- It is beautiful here. I could spend all day here doing nothing but enjoying the sounds of the waves
- awesome at night!
- So many cool things! Including an amazing spray paint artist, live music and a great view of the gulf!
- Bring your common sense with you...
- Don't forget to tip the alien
- Home sweet home!
- Really great for fishing and star gazing
- Perfect for enjoying sunsets
- Lindo pr do sol
- What is the point of this thing? It doesnt go far out, its not very wide, there isnt a restaurant or any activities, its just kind of there.
- Sit back and enjoy the views
- Be Careful of the RED TIDE.
- Nice place to people watch and watch the street vendors come out at 6pm.
- The sunsets are beyond beautiful. N