Pier 26 - Hudson River Park
- Perfect getaway from a crowd
- Cash only for food vendors during concerts. Thankfully the line for the ATM is only 30 minutes.
- Great Pier for big events!
- NYC Pride is proud to launch a 3-day cultural experience: Pride Island. From legendary soul singers to indie pop bands, this inclusive experience creates a hub for the LGBT community to celebrate.
- amazing views and a great waterfront running trail
- It has a great view of Hudson River and World Trade Center, and very accessible from the neighborhood.
- Beautiful sunrises and very nice overall views. Great place for a run!
- IN SUCH APPEREINTLY SUBSEQUENCE IN A AMUNGT OF THOSE FOR FERTEIARN' ADLOSCENSENCE PITY PATT
- Blues Bbq Festival!
- Annual Blues BBQ Festival every August
- diner en blanc 2015 was hosted here
- Um free kayaking until October!!!
- Great view of One World Trade from here. Also Jersey City, but it's just not that tall.
- Free kayaking is so fun. Bring your own lock if you want to use a locker
- Some of the best views of the Hudson River from this park, and not as crowded as other parks along the West Side highway. Great place to catch a summer concert.
- My 3x great-grandfather fell off this pier and drowned in the Hudson in 1853.
- Beautiful views of the Hudson, not as crowded as some of the other locations.
- Great play ground plus boats, Minatire golf, beach volley ball great breeze and views of the Hudson