Piers, Scenic Lookout
South St (at Fletcher St)
New York, NY 10038
- Come here in 2012, when it's still undiscovered and not crowded.
- Absolutely beautiful place to spend one's lunch break. The lawn roofs are wonderful.
- Wonderful little park-pier in a scenic spot. Though if the river is high and it's windy, look out for a bit of splish-splash where the esplanade meets the pier
- Get here and enjoy the breathtaking views after sunset. Hurry before it's no longer an 'undiscovered' gem.
- A nice place to enjoy your lunch on the lawn- roof away from the Seaport Mall
- Just great place for chill-out
- Chill on the grass and let the little kids duck duck goose around you.
- Sit on a wooden chair at the end of the lower level. Bask in the sunshine
- Love the lawn roof tops. Plenty of space to sit and relax, shade and benches. Great views of the river. So relaxing.
- The powers that be did a nice job on this pier and open public space.
- The upper deck is really nice. Great place to read a book and flake out for a while.
- The sightseeing tours that leave from the pier are a bit annoying, but once they leave the pier empties out. Great place to relax on a weekend morning.
- Come up the top deck and take a nice sunbathe
- Great place to seat and relax!
- Nice place to have lunch
- Definitely A Great Spot To Enjoy & Relax Weather It's Day Or Night....Very Peaceful
- A great rooftop here for grabbing some sun or it's even available way out at the end of the pier as well. You likely won't be the only one out lounging.
- Great spot to chill. Can bring bottle of wine and have better evening than at a bar.
- Go up to the top deck for amazing views over the river and the three bridges.
- Private yatch parties