Plaza, Scenic Lookout
Firenze, Toscana 50125
- Dedicated to Michelangelo, it is one of the most famous places in the world, for the magnificent panoramic view of Florence! Here you will also find bronze copies of some of his works.
- If you're looking for great views and a few relaxing moments, walk up the hill to Piazzale Michelangelo and you will see the best panoramic view of Florence.
- A 10 minuti dal centro storico
- They say that the view over Florence from the Piazzale Michelangelo is the best there is. It's hard to disagree!
- Il pi famoso punto panoramico dal quale ammirare la citt.
- It's worth the walk up this short hill to see one of the most stunning panoramic sights of Florence.
- La plus belle vue panoramique sur toute la ville de Florence, notamment au crpuscule. Vous pouvez y voir ensemble la Cathdrale di Santa Maria del Fiore et le Ponte Vecchio.
- - , , . .
- The view of Firenze is unobstructed & amazing, especially during sunset. Pack light, walk up. There's a vendor that sells wine & beer.
- , !
- Piazzale Michelangelo is a famous square with a magnificent panoramic view of Florence! AMAZING PLACE! YOU SHOULD VISIT IT!
- The best view of Florence. Sit on the steps at sunset and get the best photos of your entire trip. Click the link to see my video!
- Go anytime (sunset never hurts!) for amazing views of Florence. It's a nice walk up & down or you can also take a local bus. Don't forget to walk up to San Miniato al Monte, a beautiful church.
- Piazzale Michelangelo a Firenze rappresenta il pi famoso punto di osservazione del panorama cittadino, riprodotto in innumerevoli cartoline e meta obbligata dei turisti in visita alla citt.
- la bellezza di Firenze..
- Un observatoire charmant offrant une vue couper le souffle!
- Panorama meraviglioso a qualunque ora del giorno e della notte, una boccata di Firenze dall'alto. Da non perdere la chiesa di San Miniato al Monte!!
- Beautiful Piazza with panoramic views of the city. Go early in the morning (8AM) to avoid crowds or for sunset (still crowded but beautiful views). For runners, great run up the hill in the AM.
- Grab a giant beer from one of the stands at the top (sure, 5 is pricy by Italy standards but it's better than carrying it up with you) and watch the sunset with a view of the entire city.