2946 Poplar Ave (Tillman St.)
Memphis, TN 38111
- You MUST get the Goi Cuon (spring roll) & thank me later.
- The banh mi sandwich has four kinds of pork on it and it's less than $5.
- Worst restaurant in Memphis. Enjoy :-)
- I'm convinced Pho Ga and spring rolls can cure anything.
- Cant beat a $3.99 sandwich
- I always get the number 39! Delicious!
- Last time I was here the soup was not very good. Well at least they're consistent. Yuck!
- Best Banh Mi in Memphis. The baguette in particular is really great!
- The food is great and the atmosphere is mediocre, but the bahn mi they make is divine
- You can't go wrong w/ the pho, banh mi, or spring rolls.
- Great pho! And don't forget to pick up a couple banh mi to go.
- I love #44. Vermicelli w/ shrimp pork and egg roll. It is even better the next day.
- Don't let them sit you in the back, they'll forget about you.
- The egg rolls are amazing as are the spring rolls.
- Get the sandwich with everything on it. Fresh baguette from La Baguette. You're welcome.
- Gone downhill a bit over the years, but still a solid meal. Bahn mi is indeed amazing, spring rolls are good, and the seafood hot pot is great for a group. The pho is so-so overall.
- Food value for the money.But quality of dishes varies, and the ambient is not so super.
- The 37, 43, and 44!!!
- I had the banh mi & spring rolls as per new tradition. The pho tai is awesome too! I love their lemongrass tofu as well, but it may have msg :-(
- Soup and fresh roll is super delicious. .i will recommend it to my friend and i will always comes back..