Philly Aids Thrift Shop
Thrift / Vintage, Flea Market
710 S 5th St (at E Passyunk Ave.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- If youre seeking a fun shopping experience, this is the spot. This multi-level shop is packed wall-to-wall with odds and ends of all sorts. Its almost like walking through a fun house of coolness.
- Shopping for a cause is always a win, I never leave without an item or more. I highly recommend this thrift shop, from cloths to housewares *Ask about an event they have every first Saturday.
- Willing to scour the racks at this jam-packed nonprofit? You'll score big. And winning never looked so good.
- This place has it ALL!! Amazing finds and super cheap!! Be sure to donate as well :)
- Best thrift shop period.
- This place has a little of everything. Look everywhere!
- You could spend DAYS here and still not run out of wacky things to find
- Great prices on second hand clothing, shoes, electronics, vinyl records, dvds, furniture, books...anything you could need. Its the biggest thrift shop in Philly with two floors of goodies!!!
- Books for $.29 in the dollar clothes room!
- Always something new here. I can get lost for hours looking at everything.
- Best thrift shop I've ever been to! Great kitchen selection.
- Don't forget to go upstairs for the vintage & $1 sections, as well as the many vintage magazines!
- New location is amazing, if you're close on south, it's worth checking out, if only for the impressive free bins outside.
- The new store is AMAZING! Got lots for $20....be sure 2 check out DollarLand!
- Just wonderful. This place has some real treasures for patient rummagers. The book selection is particularly fun to pick through for thrifty bibliophiles.
- Dont forget your PAT bag for 5% off
- AMAZING SELECTION! Been around since 1995 (originally called Thrift for AIDS). All proceeds go to local HIV/AIDS organisations. 2nd location at 345 South Pine Street (Giovanni's Room).
- Everything. Everything is awesome.
- Dollar land is where it's at
- Everything is awesome