416 South St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Like tasting the nectar of god's balls!
- Cupcake batter yogurt is banging
- Cupcake batter plus reese's equals super delish!
- Try the Frozen Yogurt
- If you're adding fruit to your ice cream, make sure there's no mold before you go to town!
- FROZEN YOGURT 2 DIE 4!!! CUPCAKE FLAVOR THE BEST!!!
- The original frozen yogurt shop in Philadelphia. Has a great atmosphere and good yogurt varieties!
- They sell La Colombe coffee, but only have powdered creamer. No half an half or even whole milk. Just a heads up.
- Try the New York Cheesecake it was awesome.!!!
- Clean place
- New york cheesecake with fruit and caramel is to die for!
- WHATEVER you get add almonds and caramel---DELISH!!!!!
- Raspberry tart with white chocolate chips
- RED VELVET.
- Cupcake is goood
- Gummy bears are delicious but they weigh a whole lot... 49 will only take you so far.
- "Good frozen yogurt selections that will blow you away." Hit 'More Info' for more reviews and recommendations by university students.
- Try the mango frozen yogurt with fresh fruit <3
- Cake batter with strawberry syrup, awesomness.
- Cookies n cream is good with strawberries blueberries and oreos added.