Dive Bar, Bar
1682 1st Ave (at E 87th St)
New York, NY 10128
- When it's time to have a drink, and just a drink, no small chit chat, just a drink, no BS, just a drink or two, no hipsters sloppy hats, jusss a dwink, no stupid stupids, just........ One more.
- I mean, Jesus.
- Great Service!!!
- Worth it just for the characters inside. I ddn't know people like this existed on the Upper East Side.
- Jimmy is the best. Life lessons all around. Arrive early for the experience of a lifetime.
- Don't be scared off by the old people at the bar
- Ask for Brian.
- Great for sports games
- This dive has cheap drinks, a pool table, and one of those internet jukeboxes that pisses off regulars who'd rather hear Frank Sinatra than Fleet Foxes. Sometimes they have live music, though.
- Chill place to play pool
- No food, but nicely priced booze.. I'm in!
- as mayor of phil Hughes, we have started a complete urban revitalization program so everyone can get to the bathroom faster. robert Moses helped!
- A time capsule. Sad the old-school bowling meets shuffleboad game is gone.
- Bring your inhaler. This place should be a PSA about what happens if you smoke and drink your entire life.
- Dont forget its cash only