Pheasant Run Resort
- Bourbon Street is awesome!
- The room I have is terrible. The lighting is dim at best. The TV is out dated and snowy. I have had better quality at a Super 8.
- Place is sadly seriously run down !!!! :/
- Very dated rooms. Old TV and our tub wouldn't drain. Only one of us was able to shower before checkout. Also shorted us on pillows.
- Here is a tip. If you drink too much you will get hungover.
- Rooms are outdated. 4 of our pillows, and one of our towels had mystery stains. Room service is a joke with their prices.The "resort menu" on the 20 year old tv only ha 1 option, and that was Exit.
- The staff is so incredibly nice. And the rooms are beautiful!! Not a bad view from any of the tower rooms!!!!
- It's time for a remodeling job. Decor is dated & the place has a funky smell.
- This is not the place to be during the Zombie Apocalypse. WWW.Facebook.com?TheLivingDark
- Wow all we are missing is a CHALK line from a homicide. This place is horrible. Rooms stink its run down tv sucks. No free coffee in morning. But hey they have free lemon/cucumber water in lobby. Ugh
- The resort facilities are great. The hotel rooms are outdated at best. But I guess you are supposed to enjoy other things outside of the room.
- Perhaps the tower rooms are nice, but my reservation was lost and only rooms left were in The Courtyard, old, bad wifi and smelled funky. My dip in the seasonal pool was fantastic though!
- 3G service is weak - WiFi is worse!
- Their New years Eve package is great fun. The brunch on New Years day is worth the wait!
- The resorts water heater must be.not working too well, be prepared for cold.baths/showers!
- Nice meeting space.
- The tower rooms are dated and nasty (dirty). Pools are open until midnight.
- Slow night, dated.
- A place that time forgot. I can only hope that I can forget this dump. From the missing valet, musty smell, non-functional TV, mediocre restaurants and the maids that can NOT read the "do not disturb"