1-3, Phan Chu Trinh St., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
+84 838 222 788
- First time in Vietnam I paid for iced green tea!
- Dishes is OK but staircase and toalet is stinky.
- Go to Vietnam and don't try Pho is like go to Paris n not see Eiffel Tower. Even Bill Clinton has been in this place! I loved it! Simple food, great taste and cheap!
- It's strange, but u should pay for towel... Pho bo is really good, lemonade is so sweet.
- Good pho bo for around $2
- Come here for JUST the Pho. The other foods weren't very nice. The Pho however, was awesome and really huge portion!
- Pretty good pho, though it's mostly hype around President Clinton's visit here.
- Grilled pork rice was awesome!
- It's very good taste for Chicken Pho here and too many people come here to eat.
- delicious pho ()
- Chicken pho is amazing. Vegetarian curry is also very good. They are often out of a few dishes.
- . .
- nyummy PHO .. Recommended !!!!!
- I think"PHO 2000" is more delicious than "Pho24". Your shop don't forget to put fresh coriander and many herbs for Japanese.
- //Value for money and delicious
- Nice Foo ... Wide Variety of Vietnam Food ... Must try for pho lover ... A restaurant when ex-President Clinton Visit HCMC, Vietnam
- .. . , , .
- Pay extra for straws and napkins
- Best pho and food we had in the 5 days in Saigon. The food comes in large portion. Soup taste good. Shop is clean.
- Not the best pho I had in Vietnam, but still decent. Picture of Bill on the wall.
Lê Lợi (Bến Thành)
1-3 Phan Chu Trinh (Lê Lai)
135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia St., Dist. 1 (Han Thuyen)