- Tracey Emin's Roman Standard features a single bronze bird perched on top of a 13-foot pole. The sculpture serves as a symbol of hope, faith and spirituality. On display until September 8, 2013.
- Doesn't matter if it's early morning or mid afternoon, this place is a total sun trap. Soak up some rays.
- Great place to do a crossword.
- Get your dose of sugar and Vitamin D with a cheesecake from Eileen's and a bench here.
- Grab a sabich (eggplant) sandwich from Taim, and come enjoy it here on a sunny day.
- The Village Voice voted this Best Downtown Mob History Park in our Best Of New York Poll!
- My favorite spot to sit and read a book on my lunch break.
- Have a SEAT. But not on the bench by the trashcan in the sun. That's ours. :)
- well loved and always busy, despite its small size.
- Deceptive name! It's a triangle, not a square! Great place to eat lunch outdoors and numerous places to grab your lunch to go. Hoomus Asli across the street has great falafel sandwiches for 5 bucks.
- Take an afternoon walk, sit on a bench, and enjoy the fresh air. Perfect break from the office.
- Get a moments peace on the benches here with a coffee or some cheesecake from across the road.
- The small triangular park is great for a quick breather in the middle of a busy day.
- Beware of seeking a seat in the shade of the trees because the pigeons are up there and full of shit.
- Cute little park to enjoy your la esquina tacos or some coffee in.
- Awesome piano in the park courtesy of Piano Across America
- Great spot to grab a bench and free wifi.
- Petrosino's Square? lol.. i live in Petrosino City (Italy - Sicily) :-D
- Have a sit!
- the best place to hangout in the Spring and Fall. Cafe Select across the street has the best Iced Teas