Pete's Fresh Market
Supermarket, Grocery Store
2526 W Cermak Rd (at Rockwell St)
Chicago, IL 60608
- They have an alcohol section now!
- Pete's has really stepped up its game. Awesome salad bar, hot bar and You can't beat the fresh produce on quality and price!!
- Best place to get fresh fruits, veggies, and meat
- This store is the best...everything is so fresh and nicely presented. There are so many options it's ridiculous! Never go when you're hungry :-) Much larger than Southside store.
- Awesome produce. Awesomer prices.
- The place is really clean and their presentation is awesome. Really love the layout and variety of the liquor section.
- Freshest fruits & vegetables in Chicago outside of the Farmer's Market.
- I love it here the produce the salad bar they have amazing sushi cant go wrong with this place!
- The Deli manager = dick. He rolls his eyes at you and huffs for changing your mind about what you want to spend YOUR money on while he's getting paid to do what he's doing.The price of convenience
- Freash meats all the time
- 1st time at Pete's. It have a similar concept to Mariano's. I just visited the deli/cafeteria department. Good variety of food at a reasonable price.
- Super clean. Fruit and veggies are fresh and big! !!! Great Prices.
- They don't accept rain checks if you get them from a different Pete's store.
- Fresh and clean. Store looks good.
- No cash back on debit cards!!!
- They have an app with coupons
- Don't come here looking for organic produce.
- Wish it was Union
- Love this place !!
- They have liquor dept.