Pete's Dueling Piano Bar
Piano Bar, Bar, Karaoke
4980 Belt Line Rd (at Quorum Dr.)
Dallas, TX 75254
- The $9 cover is ridiculous, getting a table is almost impossible, and it's full of Addison douchers, but at least the bar staff is quick & the piano guys are highly entertaining.
- Pete C. is gay for fake checking in. We're on to you, asshat.
- So much fun, always a party!
- The girls bathroom...smells like 3week old rotten tuna.
- They mayor is like space.
- If you're lucky you'll see a stranger's wang.
- Get here at 9pm and take an open reserved table- they don't hold them past 9.
- Music is great. The drinks are better! Always a different crowd. Great for getting lost or meeting new drinking friends
- Get here early and they pour a tallboy like concoction that has red bull in it
- Wow! What a show! The pianists are very engaging and get the crowd into the show. The food and drinks are average, but if you're going for a dueling pianos show you won't be disappointed!
- Everything! Its a blast
- This place is LOUD! If you can handle that, youll love it. Get there early or call ahead to reserve a table!
- Entry cost 10$ just for all to know. Took me by surprise. But place is great and show was great!!
- Fun time! Always a bachelorette party there too
- Pete's is a good time. Great 'live piano sing along music' atmosphere. Most people are completely BOMBED! Fun time
- Best Dueling Piano Bar - the talent and the guests - craaazy
- As someone who hates nightclubs but wants more than sitting around a bar this hit the spot. Great balance for a night out and very entertaining.
- This place is a reality show waiting to happen! I feel like Dallas is punking me
- This place is fun because they play awesome songs. The improv is next door so you could technically do both! It's a $10 cover and a single well drink was $6.50
- Can't go wrong with dueling pianos!