Pere Marquette Park Beach
- One of Michigan's best kept secrets...3 hours away of solitude and tranquility.
- Morning coffee and the paper at the beach, the view doesn't get any better!
- Beautiful beaches and summer meeting place. Walk along the pier and watch romantic sunsets. Great swimming area for young and old alike!
- Best free beach on Lake Michigan.
- If you drive a car keep your wheels off the sand, it's a little deep you idiot.
- One of the best kiteboarding spots in the US
- Beautiful scenery
- Beautiful beach. The park is well maintained and easily accessible.
- The beach is combed every day and there's lots and lots beach. One of the cleanest and beautiful beaches in West Michigan.
- New parking spaces been upgraded about Time . . . Great for the Winter Beach Season
- Water is a lot colder here.
- Water is beautiful and clean. Playgrounds for kids, ice cream shop and restaurant on the beach.
- Best beach for sun bathing
- I grew up in Muskegon, I have always loved Perez Marquette Park in always will. :)
- Beautiful biggest beach in the area.
- Small, simple snack shop. Closes in the evening. Average restrooms -- could be better or worse. Lots of room for beach play.
- Free parking. Beach playground for kids. Little to no shade. Partial boardwalk.
- Another beautiful day for a walk.
- Beautiful beaches! !
- Use to be fun when you could have beach parties. Now the ppl that live there complain about everything and run everyone out