190 Bleecker St (at MacDougal St.)
New York, NY 10012
- Maybe I'm not the best at math, but $1/slice and $10 for an 8-slice pie is slightly suspicious... Next time I'll ask for 8 slices in a box and see what happens...
- This is $1 pizza? No way. Too good.
- Best $1 slice in the West Village
- So much better than 2 bros and other dollar slices.
- One of my favorite $1 pizza places. Great spices.
- Don't let the price fool you, this is one of the better pizza places town.
- The $1 pizza is actually really good! Really good crust.. Unusual for $1 pizza places
- Best $1 slice in the village
- worst service ever. these guys are a**holes
- Not bad for a dollar slice. Pretty good, actually. Good stuff if you've been drinking nearby.
- Great cheap pizza. I was surprised at the price. I highly recommend it if you ever in Lower Manhattan.
- This $1 pizza holds its own with some of the more famous pizza joints in town. The fact they were open & serving us by candlelight during Sandy makes them that much better than anything else around.
- Probably the best $1 slice in the Village... and the staff is very friendly
- Cheese slice: $1. Soda (12oz. can): $1.
- Best quality $1 in Manhattan! Open till late on the weekends so perfect for post-bar food!
- Easily the worst pizza I've had since Chuckie Cheese's. Not bad for $1.50.
- A whole pie is only $16 and it's good the next day
- Decent slice for a buck!
- THE WHITE SLICE!
- percys is the place! dollar slice for all ur nyu needs