Café, Coffee Shop
- Bring your dog! Jackie will fuss over him and usually has homemade treats. For humans - tempeh burrito.
- I love this place! Yummy, healthy food and the owner, Jackie, makes you feel at home. I'll be back very soon...
- I loooove the cupcake mocha so much I wanna marry it. If you're into sweet things, give it a shot. And of course Jackie and Amy are always the nicest!
- A signature variation of the breakfast basic, the Cinnamon Swirl Special features cinnamon swirl bread stuffed with vanilla cream cheese & covered in butter-caramelized bananas with toasted walnuts.
- Try the TLT! You won't regret it.
- Stop by and see Karyn Lathan (this is one of her favorite places to hang out). Karyn is running for the AZ House of Representatives in November - she needs your support!
- service is insanely slow and it's not busy...
- The almond crusted french toast is to die for i like to add a side blueberry conpote mmmm, great coffee also!!!
- The stuffed French toast with caramelized bananas is delicious!
- Turkey and Brie Sandwich with a Beet Salad is my favorite!
- The wild rice pancake on the daily menu today is fabulous!
- Great Food ....
- Fabulous breakfast all day!
- I actually come here more often than my check-ins, just my b-fast companion throws a fit when I try to check-in. My tip? Go on the weekend, I didn't enjoy my two weekday experiences so much.
- The $2 side of toast is a cold piece of old toast with an ice cold blob of butter. Don't order it.
- Closed--now called Wy-Not
- This place is awesome! The service might be slow, but the food is awesome! The stuffed cinnamon toast is great, and the frittata is perfect. Come here if you want a place to have a great breakfast!
- Cream of mushroom soup!!