People's Square (人民广场)
Huangpu, 上海市 200001
- Marriage market on the weekend!
- angay n istiklali
- Too many people OMG :O
- Nice place for connectin to peoples.
- hello, hello, hello
- So many people here
- Nice place for a casual stroll. Close to the Shanghai Museum which is free.
- Ah, the famous people's square. Crowded 24/7, starts with Nanjing road, and ends with the Bund. Don't take the "train". Just walk and take great photos. Night time recommended if you are photographer.
- (shanghai museum, ., etc), renmin gongyuan. : - .. nanjingdonglu . big bus
- Beautiful park, make sure to check Shanghai museum, it's free!
- Don't wonder why there are so many people. You are on People's square:) and it is normal for each square in Shanghai
- For a good overall view, head to a secret corner of the park, near the lake, on the north side. - Green Guide Editor
- The square is not enough for the people..
- Good shopping! So delicious sushi
- Must go exit 1,, a lot stall there,, bargaining is a must,,, at least 1/3 the price hahaa ,, don't be too rush,, and good luck hehee