Pegasus on the Fly
Greek, Fast Food
- Chicago char dog with the works is a decent representation. Not quite Superdawg or Portillos but good airport food.
- People working were dicks. All entrees come with fries, pretty lame for a Greek place & they don't do substitutions. Food was okay. Go to the Italian place with awesome looking roasted veggies instead
- Definitely in the category of airport restaurant food that does not suck. Greek food at (relatively) reasonable prices? I am in.
- If you get here before 7am, you may snag the elusive chocolate croissant
- Best gyros and fries!!!!
- Is it cruel to the other passengers to eat a gyro right before your flight? Who cares!
- One of the few places in the airport with vegan options
- keto lunch: get the chicken kebab with roasted veggies and no pita.
- Gyros! Very good.
- Morning pita, chocolate cossant.
- These are yesterday's sandwiches. Unapologetically stale through and through. This place looks inviting and has a line. I assume they're all first-timers making the same mistake. Avoid.
- Food OK but just got completely hosed on price. $10 for an egg pita and OJ?
- I enjoyed the gyro.
- Vegan options.
- Traditional gyro and pasta salad is good and if you are looking for something light it is enough to split with someone.
- 24/7 gyro goodness. I have to get it every time I fly through Midway. Did I mention they are open 24/7?
- Chicago is serious about Greek food and Pegasus is one of the cornerstones of the city's Greek Town. Grab a spinach and feta pie, gyros, chicken kabob, Greek salad and more. Breakfast served, too.
- Cappuccino sucks - stay away from it
- I suggest the spinach and feta artopita, it's so good and very filling!
- I like this place, friendly people, good food...artopitas are must, village salad, baklava ... a lot of good choices :)