Hamer, SC 29547
- I have a love affair with South Carolina diners now. Signed, a Yank from VA
- get the triple decker club sandwich
- Gross. The coffee was slugged and the soup was Campbell's with a chopped up beef patty. It was ice cold dog food. The people were nice.
- Get the fried chicken with fries it's crack and perfectly crispy. Get another order of fries too. ;) trust.
- The vegetable soup and grilled cheese is an awesome combo here.
- Good sausage gravy. They crumbled the buttered biscuit underneath and poored the gravy on top. Yum!
- The chili is pretty good. I had a footlong chili dog with mustard and onions, and enjoyed it.