The Peak Tower (凌霄閣)
- Arrive later in the evening for a spectacular nighttime view of the Hong Kong skyline. The tower is currently open until 11PM daily, but please check their website for latest information.
- A panoramic view of Hong Kong. What a view !! Don't miss it when you visit HK.
- Don't bother paying the $20 to go on the roof, instead walk about 3 minutes past all the tourists at the viewing galleria, down a small slope and come to your own private viewing gallery where no-one
- free wifi area - "freegovwifi" hosted by HK gov. don't panic with a popup window, just click "accept" and you are good to go.
- Beautiful at night! Long lines on Saturday night though...
- Beautiful place in Hongkong. If you like go there, you need take the peak tram near the Central station (sometimes need waiting around 1 hour). Shopping and eating is possible on the top.
- The best views of HK. Take bus 15 from central, cheaper but slow.
- It would be nice to go in the evening becoz its very hot in day time. The ticket cost 48$
- A beautiful view worth peaking on the city
- Speechless view
- Travel Tipps Hong Kong
- Definitely have to go for a stroll along the old peak road! You get spectacular views from there and it's not crowded like the viewing platform!
- I'm here From thailand
- GOD is good
- Pay the extra and go to the top terrace. The view is amazing and there are less people up there.
- Fabulous scenic at night..
- Very nice place to enjoy a spectacular view of HK harbour (not during the period mid feb-mid march since its sometimes too foggy)
- Have been 4 times already and never get tired! The view is amazing during the night and day, can't choose which one is better! Just come twice and see both!!! :)