Peak 9 Restaurant
Restaurant, Apres Ski Bar, Bar
- Cinnamon toast... Hot apple cider and captain Morgan..mmmmmmm
- Best BBQ beef sandwich I've ever had!!
- Great place to eat a packed lunch.. My personal favorite is bringing soup!
- Family owned restaurant with great food and a free Microwave for those who can't afford the resort prices.
- Use #hashtag #peak9restaurant mention @vailresorts @rickysridge let Rob Katz know how much this place rocks!!
- Best food on mountain. Only bar at the top!
- The last mom and pop on Vail Resorts properties. Come patronize this place Vail gives them the boot next year when their 40 year lease expires
- Don't try to use your Peaks or Vail Resort charge. They give you nasty looks.
- Cheaper than the resort owned restaurants - support competition !
- Best cafeteria food in a 300 foot radius. Let's face it, you're tired, you're not at young as you once were and sitting down at this place is the only thing keeping you from dying from exhaustion.
- Beware: Peak 9 Restaurant is privately owned, meaning you will not be able to pay with your Peaks Account or season pass!
- The soups are watered down. Food could be better.
- Privately owned and it shows. Great food.
- Firefly sweet tea vodka is here. It's delish. Brings me back to my southern days!
- Un Mc & cheese Steak sandwich 4 me!
- breakfast burritos are cheaper and bigger than the ones @ Beaver run
- Chili Cheese Fries! Add BBQ sauce and grab a fork.