$ $ $
323 13th Ave NE (University)
Minneapolis, MN 55413
- A really lovely, low-key place for a cocktail.
- Mon & Tues half off bottle of wine!! HH 4-7
- The House made pretzel is great accompaniment to a classic cocktail.
- Dirty bird is one of the best dirty martinis around and the house streak too. Did I mention very reasonable!
- Don't feed the mayor.
- Get the Bob Cobb
- Get a steak. Reasonable and delicious
- Get the brisket sliders
- Super calm and aromatic & hip. You can't feel under or over dressed. Husband hates "hanging out" @ bars unless there's a band and he loved this place. Got the lemon drop & loved it! Strong pull!
- Great place
- The Bob Cobb is a life affirming meal. Get the steak rare.
- Great nachos