Peach Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, lightly packed
- 3 cups Chopped and Peeled Peaches, plus 1 peach, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Sugar
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 muffin tins with 16 cupcake liners
In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the applesauce, oil, eggs, and brown sugar until completely combined.
Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined, you want one or two streaks and a few lumps in the batter still.
Fold in the peaches.
Evenly divide the batter among the 16 cupcake liners and top with a peach slice. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon sugar.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Best when eaten with 24 hours, but will last for three days.
- Can substitute half the all-purpose flour with white whole wheat flour for healthier muffins.
USA Pans 12-cup Muffin Pan
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
OXO Good Grips 9-Inch Whisk