- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, lightly packed
- 3 cups Chopped and Peeled Peaches, plus 1 peach, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 muffin tins with 16 cupcake liners
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the applesauce, oil, eggs, and brown sugar until completely combined.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined, you want one or two streaks and a few lumps in the batter still.
- Fold in the peaches.
- Evenly divide the batter among the 16 cupcake liners and top with a peach slice. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Best when eaten with 24 hours, but will last for three days.
- Can substitute half the all-purpose flour with white whole wheat flour for healthier muffins.