Bar, Dive Bar
415 Pearl St
Sioux City, IA 51101
- Don't expect quick service. Waited more than 5 minutes for bartender to stop watching game on customer side of bar. Sauntered over during commercial break.
- Good drinks and cold beer
- Fun place, especially their outdoor area.
- Not a big food selection, but the fried cheese balls and wings are quite tasty!
- Apparently, one of the few places open on Sunday to have brews and watch football on Sun in Sioux City! Glad to they have all Glazer's taps too! (PBR, Sam Adams Octoberfest, and Founder's All-Day IPA)
- Best bar in Sioux city at the moment.
- Solid place friendly servers reasonable drink prices